A few weeks ago, Microsoft previewed the system updates that will be implemented in February for the Xbox One.
Among those changes:
- Custom backgrounds and tile transparency
- Added new regions for the TV support
- Added support for streaming
- Game Hubs – a destination to stay connected to games you enjoy
- Added shortcuts to play a game with achievements snapped, ready to broadcast, or with a party
- Game add-ons added within the Game Hub
- Popular Twitch broadcasters shown in the Game Hub so you know who to watch
Which updates do you like? Which don’t you? What do you wish they’d update that they haven’t yet?