The KSI Code Of Conduct
The KSI Code Of Conduct (COC) is in place to help establish and maintain a high standard of conduct for members within the community. Breaking KSI’s COC can result disciplinary action ranging from Suspension to Blacklist.
In order to maintain the high standards and ideals of KSI Global, all members must understand and abide by the following Code Of Conduct.
- KSI Members are to always represent KSI as a positive gaming community. Toxic behavior, or actions unbecoming of a KSI member is not permitted at any time, for any reason.
- Prohibited actions and behaviors include, but are not limited to: harassment, sexual harassment, slander, console and gameplay modding, stolen valor, theft, illegal drug use, posting of pornography or any media of an inapropriate nature, blackmail, and piracy.
- Squad leadership is responsible for the scheduling and hosting of gamenights and workshops, as well as the enforcement of the KSI Code of Conduct.
- KSI has an Open Door Policy, any member can go to any leader with any issues or ideas, but it is highly encouraged members follow the proper chain of command to ensure matters are handled appropriately.
- KSI is an activity based community. Meaning, if you cannot attend game nights or any other KSI related events for an extended period of time without notifying your chain of command, you could be removed from KSI.
- A KSI member never leaves another KSI member behind. We ask that you refrain from “rage quitting” in the middle of a game or match. If you sign up to participate in an event, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate staff/members in a timely manner if you cannot attend.
- The lowest age allowed to be recruited into KSI is 15, however the divisions within KSI may have higher standards, this policy is in place at the discretion of KSI Senior Leadership.
- KSI members are not permitted to be a part of any other clan or community other than KSI.
- All KSI members are to have been read, and agree to the KSI Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to these standards and policies will result in removal from KSI.
- KSI senior leadership reserves the right to alter the Code of Conduct at any time.