It is the beginning of a new year here in KSI and that means the KSI Donor group is reset. All of us here at KSI are incredibly grateful to all of you who support our Community. Without it, KSI wouldn’t be what it is today.
As a Donor there are many benefits. These include:
- Access to Forums VIP Area and chat threads
- 2020 Donor Forums Award
- Special Donors only Discord chat group in the Department Server
- Ability to give input on upcoming events such as Divisional Cup, Cupid’s Clash, Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, Turkey Bowl, and the yearly Awards Show
- Special Donor-only giveaways during KSI’s annual events
- Special sneak previews of KSI News stories and community announcements
- Donors-Only Event
- Recognition on the KSI Front Page’s Donor List
In order to qualify as a KSI VIP Donor in 2020, members can contribute in any of the following ways:
- Donate $10 to KSI’s PayPal
- Donate at least 1000 bits via KSI’s Twitch channel – KSILive
- Subscribe to KSI’s Twitch channel for at least 2 months
A member should submit proof of their donation in the AAP section at the time of application for their forums award.
Another way to qualify is by purchasing your own custom group on the forums. One custom group costs $100. If 10 members were to put $10 each towards the group they would all qualify as a Donor for 2020 and have their own custom group.
Members may also donate on behalf of other members. Include a note with your donation saying on whose behalf you are making the donation. The receiving member must obtain a receipt for the donation made on their behalf. (This only applies for PayPal donations and Subscribing. Bits must be donated by each member themselves.) Donations can also be made in increments! Members may donate $5 per month over the course of two months.
A Note From The Board
On behalf of the board, I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of our members that have been generous enough to donate to KSI as a community. We are already blessed with the donation of your time, efforts, and representation in this community as a whole, but to add yet another level of your generosity to the mix means more (and will do more) for this community than you will ever know. Whether you spent one dollar or fifty, the fact that you’d be willing to invest your resources in us means a great deal and we hope not only to return that investment in the value of your happiness, but the happiness of newer generations of members who join thanks to what this community will be able to do thanks to your help. So again, thank you so much for your donation, and we can’t wait to grow with you!
The Board of Directors