What’s up awesome people! July is here. Summer has rolled in and we’re all enjoying the rays. Or boiling in our own sweat, depending on where you live.
2019 Divisional Cup
Three months into Div Cup and we can see who’s gonna be making a bid at the crown. That being said, it’s never too late to make up some points! Keep track of the DOUBLE POINTS category each month.
Here are the point totals for each division so far:
Current Div Cup Standings
- Dark Legions: 153
- Demonic Mayhem: 232
- Divine Warriors: 234
- Eternal Souls: 380
- Last Strike: 62
- Sovereign Legacy: 169
- Wicked Destruction: 206
Here’s a snapshot of all the ways members can earn Div Cup points in July:
The DOUBLE POINTS category for July is the Performance Ops “Discussion of the Month”! Head to the PO section to post and earn points!
For a detailed explanation of the Div Cup process and all the ways to get involved, please go here: 2019 Divisional Cup Events
The PO Discussion of the Month is July’s DOUBLE POINTS category! The topic is “The New Member Certified Workshop”. Go post your thoughts today and earn double the Div Cup points for your division.
PO is still actively looking for good Performance Officer candidates. Please see the PO Application in the Join A Department area. Applicants need to be a current or former Co-Founder to apply!
News Applications are open! We’re looking for members who aren’t afraid to talk about how they feel and what they think. The News Team uses KSIGlobal.org to operate, create content and write articles.
Our first community Instagram event is happening this month! Follow the KSI Instagram and starting on July 19th, like and comment on the most recent post to earn your division Div Cup points! (Include your gamertag & division when you post.)
The July Twitter Blitz will run July 12th – 14th! Follow the KSI Twitter – @KSIGlobalGaming – and reply to the Twitter Blitz topic when it goes live on the 12th. Members will have three days to earn points for their division by participating!
AAP’s “Of The Month” award nominations will open on July 19th! Members will have almost two weeks to nominate their peers and recognize the best of the best throughout the community. The nomination thread will be posted in the AAP section on the forums.
Spotlight Award Nominations are open through July 17th! Nominate fellow members you feel should be recognized for their work. Specifically, for contributions they’ve made to the community over the past 2 months. Head to the HSI section to post yours today!
“Signature of the Week” will start on Monday, July 8th! Keep your eyes peeled on the Graphics section and be sure to participate in the event to earn your division Div Cup points.
- Make sure to tune into https://www.twitch.tv/ksilive on a regular basis to see what streams are going on. Interact with the streamers and the community by chatting in the chat box. Turn on notifications to see when all streams start. Make sure to also subscribe for $4.99.
- Also check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/ksiglobalgaming. This month you can catch up on Spirit Week Highlights and Recaps.
- If you have any ideas for streams or YouTube videos visit this link: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/42761-productions-suggestion-box/
- Starting this month, we’re bringing back the Upload Studio Montage Competition. The topic will open on from July 5th through July 25th. Every Montage submitted will earn your division 1 participation point. All montages must be at least 45 seconds long, and must be made using Upload Studio on Xbox. At the end of every month, Productions Staff will vote on the best Montages. Top 3 will be posted on YouTube. If you need any help using Upload Studio contact KSI MeShell 7 or any other Productions Staff. http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/43253-july-2019-upload-studio-montage-competition/
Tournaments & Events
The T&E Department would like to congratulate these staff on their promotions:
- KSI DropShot 7 to Head of Tournaments & Events
- KSI Akame 7 & Sephiroth XC to Senior Productions Staff
The T&E Department is hiring! If you’re interested in running tournaments for the community, setting up competition brackets and working closely with the Productions team – go apply today!
For more information about any of these events or about the KSI Newsletter, please message KSI December 77.