After much thought and re-work, the KSI Board of Directors is happy to announce the revamped and improved KSI VIP Donor System for 2019.
Unlike in the past, when a single donation netted someone the VIP Group, now the VIP Group will reset on the 1st day of each calendar year.
In order to qualify as a KSI VIP Donor, members must contribute to the Community in one of the following ways:
- Donate $10 to KSI’s PayPal
- Donate at least 1000 bits via KSI’s Twitch channel – KSILive
- Subscribe to KSI’s Twitch channel for at least 2 months
Once the new year begins, members can simply donate in any of the three ways above and they will receive the current year’s Donor Award, as well as the Donor Forums Group. Proof can be submitted in the AAP section at the time of application.
Members may also donate on behalf of other members. The receiving member must obtain a receipt for the donation made on their behalf. (This only applies for PayPal donations and Subscribing. Bits must be donated by each member themselves.) Donations can also be made in increments! Members may donate $5 per month over the course of two months.
With this Donor system revamp, the Board has also improved the benefits and perks that come with being a VIP Donor.
- Access to Forums VIP Area and chat threads
- VIP Donor Award
- Ability to give input on upcoming events such as Divisional Cup, Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, Turkey Bowl, and the yearly Awards Show
- Special Donor-only giveaways during KSI’s annual events
- Special sneak previews of KSI News stories and community announcements
- Donors-Only Weekend Event in August – full of FFA’s and giveaways
- Recognition on the KSI Front Page’s Donor List
“Because of your financial commitment, we want to reward you for believing in KSI and contributing in that way. We want to provide the best KSI experience for all of our members, and those who fund the websites, events, and so much more should be rewarded for contributing and believing in the community. So please enjoy this revamped system and allow us to work with you to forge a better, more inclusive KSI.”– KSI Board of Directors