Light vs Dark
February’s SYTYCW topic is a poem.
Here’s your chance to get creative. Write, my dears. Express your heart. Speak about the struggle between light and dark. (Hey! That rhymed.) What a good start…
- Poems must loosely adhere to a “Light vs Dark” theme. Keep in mind, the further you stray from the intended genre, the lower your poem’s final score may be.
- Poems can be no more than 150 words in length – no exceptions.
- Poems must be original content. No plagiarizing. We will be checking.
- Poems must be written between February 2nd and the submission deadline. No re-hashing previously written material. Play by the rules, people! (That 5th grade poetry assignment is NOT valid. Leave it in Mom’s memory box, please.)
- Poems must follow KSI COC.
- Poems will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 30% Theme (theme is “Light vs Dark”)
- 30% Grammar (know the difference between “your” and “you’re”)
- 20% Creativity (is it original? is it intriguing?)
- 20% Integrity (does it make sense? or is it just a bunch of words strung together?)
February’s SYTYCW topic will close February 25th @ 11:59pm EST. Copy and paste the template below when you go to make your submission. Good luck writers!
Click the link below: