January’s So You Think You Can Write topic was:
“Who’s Your Ride-Or-Die” – A chance to fist-bump your buddy and acknowledge those hardcore gaming sessions of last year. Think back and be honest. Play nice. No trash talk. Take the opportunity to give your ride-or-die’s the recognition they deserve.
1st Place Winner
SYTYCW Excerpts – “Who’s your KSI Ride-Or-Die?”
- Who you gamed with most: KSI M3NTALIST 7
- Game(s) you played together most: Fortnite, Paladins, and Warframe
- Most memorable moment gaming: We were in the middle of some serious game, I had just gotten back from popping some popcorn for me and my daughter to share and as we are playing the game she snuck off with it. I asked her to share and she said “Linda Listen, its mine!” M3ntalist about died laughing and the seriousness of the match was all about gone.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: This person is a 10 out of 10 gaming companion, whether its the humor, advice about the game you are playing, help with clan, or just a breath away from the stress of your real life, M3ntalist has it all.
- Who you gamed with 2nd most: KSI Killedbyme
- Game(s) you played together most: Fortnite, CODBO4, BF5, Paladins, Fallout 76
- Most memorable moment gaming: We were all playing Paladins as a group and he and Torch096 were having a play of the game competition, the only time I have heard defeat in Torch was when Killedbyme knocked him off his pedestal for the first time. I laughed so hard and knew from that moment on there was a competition to be had.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: He gets quiet at times but is always there and ready to play with his friends so I would rate him a 10 out of 10, especially since he isnt afraid to look up the instructions for me!
- Who you gamed with 3rd most: KSI RabidWraith
- Game(s) you played together most: BF5, Fortnite, Smite, Fallout76
- Most memorable moment gaming: The first time he took to me calling him Princess. We were in the middle of a game with one of his close friends and he just started going on about how people needed to respect his royalty and just stand there and let him kill them already. I was like yup a great guy that can take a joke and own it and run with it.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: I would have to say he gets a 9 out of 10, only for the fact that most nights we dont get anything flipping important done, but we sure do have fun.
Many thanks to everyone who participated last month! Remember, taking part in SYTYCW will earn your division points towards the Divisional Cup starting in April! Keep up the practice!