The Code of Conduct is in place to help establish and maintain a high standard of members within the community.
The Following is the CoC; breaking CoC will result in a range from suspension to blacklist.
In order to maintain the high standards and ideals of KSI Global, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Code of Conduct.”
1. Every KSI member must read and understand the Xbox Live® Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.
2. KSI does not tolerate discrimination in any form, including but not limited to racism, sexism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in any situation.
3. Leaders within KSI are responsible for: the organization of all squad matches and practices; Maintaining professional game play during squad matches, as well as oversight and evaluation of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
4. A KSI member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER KSI MEMBER BEHIND.
5. All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders on any issues or with any ideas. But still impress the responsibility to report to the appropriate leaders within the KSI Chain of Command.
6. A KSI member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged but not forced to change their gamer tag to reflect KSI.
7. KSI members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within lobby, party and KSI based chats in order to represent KSI as a positive gaming community.
8. KSI members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming community or clan other than KSI.
9. The lowest allowed age to be recruited into KSI is: 15
10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software Alteration, Modding of Games, Console Manipulation, Other Forms of Piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child Pornography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Sexual Harassment, Harassment, Stolen Valor and Acts of Treason.