The Code of Conduct of KSI - KSI Global
KSI CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to maintain the high standards and ideals of KSI Global, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Code of Conduct”
- 1.Every KSI member must read and understand the Xbox Live® Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.
- 2.KSI does not tolerate discrimination in any form, including but not limited to racism, sexism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in any situation.
- 3.Leaders within KSI are responsible for: the organization of all squad matches and practices; Maintaining professional game play during squad matches, as well as oversight and evaluation of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
- 4.A KSI member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER KSI MEMBER BEHIND.
- 5.All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders on any issues or with any ideas. But still impress the responsibility to report to the appropriate leaders within the KSI Chain of Command.
- 6.A KSI member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged but not forced to change their gamer tag to reflect KSI.
- 7.KSI members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within lobby, party and KSI based chats in order to represent KSI as a positive gaming community.
- 8.KSI members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming community or clan other than KSI.
- 9.The lowest allowed age to be recruited into KSI is: 15
- 10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software Alteration, Modding of Games, Console Manipulation, Other Forms of Piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child Pornography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Harassment, Stolen Valor and Acts of Treason.
ALL KSI MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE KSI “CODE OF CONDUCT”.
Members who violate any portion of the KSI Code of Conduct may be subject to removal from this community at any time.
*KSI Senior Leadership reserves the right to remove any member regardless of age, activity or position*
Your actions against or in non compliance of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action leading up to but not excluding DNH-/-Blacklist.